Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, Metro Courts has made the difficult decision to cancel all future basketball programming in our space indefinitely. We had a great run this summer and appreciate the energy and effort that your athlete brought to past camps. If we never got a chance to meet you, then we look forward to the day that you can play with us! As we all continue to navigate life during this pandemic, Metro Courts wishes that you and your family stay safe and healthy. Thank you for your support!
Metro Courts, Inc. is primarily a practice facility. Local clubs, teams, and professional trainers are invited to rent one half or the full court for either 60, 90 or 120-minute blocks of time. Our 47’ x 99’ playground can accommodate one volleyball court, two ½ basketball courts or three regulation pickleball courts.
- Athletes/teams must be at least (11) years of age or in 5th grade.
- Club, team or coach must provide a copy of proof of liability insurance and sign Team Rental Agreement liability release holding Metro Courts, Inc. harmless for physical injury or damage.
- Participating athletes (and parent/guardian of minors) and coaches must sign Liability Release and Waiver holding Metro Courts, Inc. harmless for physical injury or damage. This requires creating a user account at metrocourts.club. This account can be used for all future club classes, camps, rentals, etc.
- Program athletes must agree to abide by the Player Code of Conduct outlined by Metro Courts, Inc.
- Program coaches must agree to abide by the Coaches Code of Conduct outlined by Metro Courts, Inc.
- Limit of (2) rental blocks per team per week.
- Limit of (2) teams per club/organization per week.
- Maximum of (12) athletes per half court per rental block.
- Players/Teams cannot arrive more than (15) minutes before scheduled court time.
- Teams must prepare to exit court (5) minutes before end of practice session.
- Coach/trainer must verify that court is in safe playing condition for next group entering court
- Courts are rented in six (6) week blocks. Full payment is required at time of reservation. Six (6) week rental blocks expire automatically. Consecutive rental blocks must be paid in full two (2) weeks before next session.
- Due to seasonal and league play, rental days and times cannot be guaranteed for consecutive rental periods. Metro Courts, Inc. will do its best to provide continuity for teams’ practice schedules and will communicate directly with coach/club if a conflict does arise.
- A cancellation request made at least seven (7) days in advance of rental date will be offered a credit for equal practice time on a future date. Any request made within (7) days will not be refunded.
LAST MINUTE RENTAL BLOCKS
2-90 minute blocks of time are “up for grabs” weekly. These can vary from week to week, depending on a team practice cancellation or facility schedule shift. Contact Facility Director for availability.
Full Court $90/hour
90-minute session $135
120-minute session $180
Half Court $50/hour
90-minute session $75
120-minute session $100
The 10K Series GUN
30 minute session
Download the Shoot-A-Way App to track individual or team stats
Contact Facility Director for availability.